Answered By: Kayla Reed Last Updated: Jan 17, 2020 Views: 97
Answered By: Kayla Reed
Last Updated: Jan 17, 2020 Views: 97
- There are computer workstations on all 4 floors of the library totaling over 100.
- ALL student workstations are networked to a single printer on each floor that prints both color and B&W.
- ALL student workstations have Windows 10 and Microsoft Office programs.
- ONLY the 10 workstations located on the 4th floor near the alcove, have special software such as ArcGIS, AutoCAD, Autodesk, Minitab, PASW statistics and Visual Studio.
- There is one workstation each on the 1st, 3rd, and 4th floors connected to a scanner.
- There are a limited number of computer workstations for public use on the 1st and 3rd floors only.
- There are a limited number of Mac computers on the 3rd and 4th floors.