Answered By: Nancy Crabtree Last Updated: Apr 24, 2015 Views: 44
Answered By: Nancy Crabtree
Last Updated: Apr 24, 2015 Views: 44
- When you find a book that you like, click on its title to view its item record, providing you with more information about it - publisher, table of contents, publication year, et cetera.
- To order that book, click, Request. You will be prompted to select the cluster to which you belong - "SWAN" - and select "SUBMIT THIS INFORMATION." The next screen will request this information:
- Your college ID number plus your college code (your S #, followed immediately by MSSU)
- Select a Pick Up Location (choose "Mo. Southern, Library Circ.")
- Click, Submit
- The computer will confirm the order. If the computer does not confirm the order, please call the main circulation desk at 625-9362.