Answered By: Nancy Crabtree Last Updated: Apr 24, 2015 Views: 73
Answered By: Nancy Crabtree
Last Updated: Apr 24, 2015 Views: 73
- There are select workstations on the 1st & 3rd floors of the library that may be used by non-affiliated university members.
- Public users must present a photo ID at either the Reference Desk (3rd floor) or Circulation 2 Desk (1st floor) and be signed in to use a computer.
- MSSU students have priority and public users might be asked to log-off if all other workstations are in use.
- Public users are limited to 1 hour of use per day.
- Public users must purchase a visitor's LionCard in order to print. The cost is $10.00 - 5 dollars for the card with a $5 printing balance.