Answered By: Nancy Crabtree Last Updated: Apr 24, 2015 Views: 307
Answered By: Nancy Crabtree
Last Updated: Apr 24, 2015 Views: 307
- ANYONE may use the library for reading and/or research. However, patrons must have a valid ID card to check out materials and non-University affiliated patrons must show a valid ID to be logged onto computer workstations.
- Currently enrolled MSSU students will use their MSSU student ID as their library card.
- MSSU Faculty and Staff will use their MSSU faculty/staff lD's as their library card.
- Students, Faculty and Staff of MOBIUS member institutions may use their institution's ID card as their library card.
- Non-University affiliated patrons must purchase a 1-year valid library card for $15 with the following exception:
K-12 students - $10.00
- NOTE: Non-University affiliated library card holders are charged a $4 processing fee when checking out Interlibrary Loan Requests.